PODCAST: SportsDaz Football – Thursday, 11th March 2021
Darren Kelly presents the magazine show featuring football both in Ireland and Australia.
This week’s guest:
- Joanne Doonan (Fermanagh/ex-Carlton – 7:39)
Darren Kelly looks at all the football news over the week including the LGFA’s new President, Carnacon players back with Mayo, Armagh’s Big Bake-Off and the next episode in the Sporting Pride series.
Joanne Doonan joins Darren to preview Round 7 of the AFLW; including the big games between Melbourne Demons vs Adelaide Crows, and Brisbane Lions vs Collingwood.
And they name their Irish Players of the Week of Round 6.
Irish Player of the Week
- Joanne’s pick: Orla O’Dwyer (Brisbane Lions – Tipperary)
- Darren’s pick: Grace Kelly (West Coast Eagles – Mayo)
- AISLING McCARTHY – 2pts
- ORLA O’DWYER – 2pts
- SARAH ROWE – 2pts
- CORA STAUNTON – 2pts
- AILEEN GILROY – 1pt
- SINÉAD GOLDRICK – 1pt
- GRACE KELLY – 1pt
- AISHLING SHERIDAN – 1pt
- ‘SportsDaz Football’ broadcasts every Thursday on sportsdaz.ie
- This week’s ‘The Third Half’ special features Dublin football All-Star Jennifer Dunne. Click HERE
- Theme Song – ‘Elevation’ (c) josephmccdade.com/music